+91 (0) 22 4056 0001 from 9 AM – 5:30 PM IST
+91 (0) 22 4056 0001
from 9 AM – 5:30 PM IST
News provided by
08 Sep, 2022, 20:30 IST
Share this article
BANGALORE, India, Sept. 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Optometry Equipment Market is segmented by Type – Retina Examination, General Examination, Cornea Examination, by Application – Eye Clinics, Hospitals. Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2022 – 2028. It is published in Valuates Reports under the Vision Care Category.
The global Optometry Equipment market size is estimated to be worth USD 2224 million in 2022 and is forecast to be a readjusted size of USD 2686.7 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period.
Major Factors Driving The Growth Of The Global Optometry Equipment Market are
The increasing prevalence of several eye disorders due to over-reliance on digital devices and the aging population will fuel the growth of the market.
The rising cases of diabetes causing permanent visual impairment and technological advancements in ophthalmic devices will drive market growth in the coming years.
Browse The Table of Contents And List of Figures At https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-26Y1099/global-optometry-equipment
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE GLOBAL OPTOMETRY EQUIPMENT MARKET
Vision loss is a major public health concern with eye disorders increasing globally. The heavy dependence on smartphones and gadgets leads to significant demerits such as dry eyes, redness, and itchiness which progress into severe conditions. Irreparable vision impairment and risk of eye diseases increase with age. The use of diagnostic tests is necessary for accurate diagnosis which will drive the demand for the optometry equipment market. Moreover, cataract is a leading cause of blindness worldwide affecting both developing and developed nations. For instance, 3.3 million Americans over the age of 40, or one in every 28 people suffer from complete blindness. Low vision is expected to increase considerably, particularly for people over the age of 65 years or more in the forthcoming period.
Type-2 diabetes has become a common disease leading to a huge number of deaths around the world. Lakhs of people are estimated to be blinded due to diabetic retinopathy while millions will suffer from partial vision impairment. High-quality treatment is necessary to reduce the prevalence of diabetic-induced blindness which will foster the growth of the optometry equipment market. Government authorities are stepping up and creating global strategies for screening, diagnosis, and treatment of diabetic macular edema( DME).
The field of Ophthalmology is going through a rapid transition with the introduction of new technologies such as laser eye surgery which helps in the treatment of vision loss. Analyzing the thickness, curvature, and corneal surface, eye specialists can diagnose conditions like keratoconus and fit contact lenses as per the unique characteristics of the individual. Optical Coherence Tomography(OCT) accurately creates images of the blood flow of the retina and eye structure. These positive developments will bolster the growth of the optometry equipment market. The non-invasive OCT equipment creates detailed 3D scans without using injected fluorescent dyes. The process helps in treating the diseases of the retina such as diabetic retinopathy and vessel occlusions. Furthermore, automation and robotic surgery are being researched for mechanizing capsulotomy and optimizing manual processes.
Get Your Sample Today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-26Y1099/Global_Optometry_Equipment_Market
OPTOMETRY EQUIPMENT MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on type, retina examination will grow the highest in the optometry equipment market share due to increasing cases of glaucoma, retinal disorders, and awareness of ocular health.
Based on application, eye clinics will witness significant growth due to the growing number of eye disorders amongst the geriatric population, a large number of patients getting treated in clinics, and the expansion of private clinics in developing countries.
Based on region, North America will maintain dominance in the optometry equipment market share due to the presence of key players, rising number of chronic eye diseases, and increasing healthcare costs. Europe and Asia-Pacific are the second largest.
Inquire For Customization : https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/QYRE-Auto-26Y1099/Global_Optometry_Equipment_Market
Market By Region
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-26Y1099/Global_Optometry_Equipment_Market
Inquire For Chapter Cost: https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/QYRE-Auto-26Y1099/Global_Optometry_Equipment_Market
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-26Y1099&lic=single-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
– The global eyewear market size was valued at USD 110,900.0 million in 2020, and is projected to reach USD 237,051.1 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 8.4%.
– The global Eye Tracking market size is projected to reach USD 1383.9 million by 2028, from USD 350.8 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 21.1% during 2022-2028.
– In 2020, the global Intraocular Lens (IOL) market size was USD 3820 million and it is expected to reach USD 5411.3 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 5.1% during 2021-2027.
– The global Contact Lenses market size is projected to reach USD 12660 million by 2026, from USD 9658.9 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2021-2026.
– In 2020, the global Optical Lens market size was USD 11160 Million and it is expected to reach USD 18780 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 7.7% during 2021-2027.
– The global Optical Imaging System market size is projected to reach USD 2472.9 million by 2028, from USD 1457.6 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2022-2028.
– The global Optical Imaging Equipment market size is projected to reach USD 2194.1 million by 2028, from USD 1408.3 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 6.5% during 2022-2028.
– The global Optometry market size is projected to reach USD 79770 million by 2028, from USD 63170 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2022-2028.
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Eye Testing Equipment market size is estimated to be worth USD 2473 million in 2022 and is forecast to be a readjusted size of USD 2924.6 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 2.8% during the review period.
– Global optical imaging market was valued at USD 1,386.8 Million in 2020, and is projected to reach USD 3,865.7 Million by 2030 registering a CAGR of 10.8% from 2021 to 2030.
– The global Optical Plastic Lens market size is estimated to be worth USD 5052.9 million in 2022 and is forecast to be a readjusted size of USD 7290.2 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.3% during the review period.
– The global Ophthalmology & Optometry Equipment market size is estimated to be worth USD 4715.8 million in 2021 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 6083.6 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 3.7% during the review period.
– The global Ophthalmology Treatment market size is projected to reach USD 78130 million by 2028, from USD 57570 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2022-2028.
– Global Automatic Optometry Equipment Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Optical Engine Market Research Report 2021
– Global Optical Digitizers and Scanners (ODS) Market Research Report 2022
– Global Next-Generation Optical Imaging Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Ophthalmology EHR Software Market Research Report 2022
– The global digital polymerase chain reaction market generated USD 508.8 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 1,139.9 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.1% from 2021 to 2028.
– The global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market size was valued at USD 3040.00 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 4736.03 million by 2030 registering a CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2030.
– The global Neurostimulation Devices market size is estimated to be worth USD 7454.1 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 14170 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 11.3% during the review period.
Click Here To See Related Reports on Optometry Equipment Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports
More news releases in similar topics
+91 (0) 22 4056 0001
from 9 AM – 5:30 PM IST
Optometry Equipment Market Will Reach USD 2686.7 Million By 2028 With A CAGR of 3.2% – Valuates Reports USA – English – USA – PR Newswire