Most Viewed Articles
Popular on Facebook
Many of our regular and more skeptical readers must have noticed by now that ebola (a disease apparently spread by bushmeat) is no longer something we see in news headlines. I am sure you have all suspected what I am about to tell you. The reason nobody talks about ebola any more is because it doesn't exist. That's right, ebola was completely made up by the Big Pharma/ World Media coalition. This is not the first time we have been fooled into believing that there is a terrible disease circulating the earth. In fact creating and marketing fake diseases is an old New World Order tradition dating back to the smallpox vaccine.
The myth of smallpox was originally created to market the smallpox vaccine. It was during these early experiments that the Bavarian Illuminati discovered that vaccines could be used to deliver autism into human beings. They have used this method ever since.
How do we know that ebola does not exist?
- Just like smallpox, nobody has ever seen an ebola except on fabricated news reports delivered to us via mainstream media.
- Ebola has only ever been reported in Africa. Its an open secret that Africa does not exist and is a fabrication of the elite used to embezzle funds through front companies known as "aid organisations and NGO's"
- Ebola is an easily brandable name for a catchy disease. In fact the word Ebola was totally made up by a Californian PR firm well known for working with the NWO.
- Ebola is racist. The NWO is racist.
- The media is no longer reporting on Ebola because affiliate marketing of vaccines on Skeptic blogs is far cheaper and Skeptics are more likely to contract autism when injected with vaccines.
- Ebola is spread through bushmeat. Nobody eats bushmeat. We live in the 21st century where there are perfectly good supermarkets selling organic lentils.
There is no other conclusion you can make when presented with the facts. Ebola does not exist.